Brand Review – “As-Is” study
- Find the current brand image your audience has about you / your business.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Identifying if your brand is meeting expectations – yours and your customers.
- How are doing compared to your peers.
Rebranding design strategy
- Defining what your wish to achieve out of your brand – desired brand impact
- Justify your desired imagery
- Creating a brand image forecast/blueprint
- How to set triggers that – why, when, how to rebrand?
Sustainability Engineering in brand design
- Developing your branding system
- Risk assessment
- Scenario analysis – brand competition
- Ability to reinvent your brand under evolving global context
Brand Audit & Equity Analysis
- Making a business case of your brand
- Quantifying your brand value – as perceived
- Benchmarking against competition
- Auditing performance of branding mechanisms in place – social media, reputation, perception amongst different stakeholder groups.